Michigan Whitewater Rafting Guide Jobs
Have you ever wanted to spend a summer in the north woods as a whitewater raft guide? Have you ever wanted a job that allowed you to be in the sun and on the water every day? Do you want a job that provides both excitement and safety to people of all abilities Do you want leadership experience?? Do you want to learn what the paddle “high-five” is?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should consider as a seasonal employment with us.
- Trip Execution;
- Lead clients down a Class III-IV Rapid;
- Trip clean-up.
- 18 years of age or older;
- Ability to lift 50 lbs;
- Ability to attend and complete company training course;
- Previous experience as a whitewater raft guide;
- Certified in CPR and First Aid;
- Certified in Wilderness First Response;
- Training in Swift Water Rescue;
- Holds, or ability to obtain, a CDL (Commercial Driver’s License)
How to Apply:
- New to guiding? Contact Daniel Okerlund at [email protected] or 906.563.5450 to obtain training timelines and details.
- Experienced guides, send resume and credentials to Daniel Okerlund at [email protected] or 906.563.5450.
- All potential guides must complete a commercial training provided by Northwoods Adventures prior to hire