Michigan Whitewater Rafting Support Jobs
Have you ever wanted to spend a summer in the north woods? Have you ever wanted to work for in a fast pace and exciting environment? What about a job that allowed you to be in the sun every day? Do you want customer service experience? Do you want to work for a company that provides both excitement and safety to people of all abilities?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should consider as a seasonal employment as a whitewater rafting support specialist.
- Assist the Office Manager;
- Perform duties related to trip reservation;
- Assist with retail sales;
- Assist with client communications;
- Assist with trips.
- 16 years of age or older;
- Ability to lift 20 lbs;
- Ability to sit or stand for long hours;
- Positive, energetic, and ”team orientated” attitude
- High School Diploma;
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Customer Service Experience;
- Certified in CPR and First Aid;
- Holds, or ability to obtain, a CDL (Commercial Driver’s License)
How to Apply:
To apply as a Whitewater Rafting Support Specialist, send a resume and cover letter to Carley Luse at [email protected]