When it comes to whitewater rafting in Michigan, there is no better choice than Northwoods Adventures. We are the Michigan’s top whitewater hospitality experts and the state’s leading modern outfitter offering whitewater rafting. Choosing Northwoods Adventures means choosing the adventure of a lifetime whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rafter.
Why Choose Northwoods Adventures
Still not sure if Northwoods Adventures is the right choice? Here are just a few of the reasons our clients choose us time and time again.
- Hospitality We are dedicated to making all of our patrons feel welcome and comfortable. We want to provide you with amazing memories that will last for years to come, and we will gladly take the time to address any questions or concerns you may have. From helping you book your experience to the paddle “high five” at the end of a river trip, we’re with you every step of the way.
- Breathtaking Adventures It doesn’t matter if you are a first-timer or an experienced rafter; we offer adventures that are ideal for all skill levels. We have ½ day trips for beginner, intermediate advanced rafters as well as a “sunset cruise” that is an enjoyable opportunity for everyone. With smaller crowds, better lighting and increased wildlife viewing opportunities, this unique trip is very popular.
- Equipment At Northwoods Adventures, we use only to best equipment on the market to ensure your safety and to make your adventure as enjoyable as possible. All equipment is replaced before its life cycle has ended. In addition, we choose equipment that has the least impact on the environment. For example, we use Terraprene wetsuits, which are derived from limestone, instead of Neoprene suits derived from oil.
- Amazing Guides We are extremely proud of our guide staff here at Northwoods Adventures. Our team is made up of experienced rafters possessing a minimum of 3000 river miles and 600 hours. Our guides include medics, rescuers, naturalists, interpreters and historians, making them extremely valuable assets on any adventure. All of our guides are required to attend Guide School and CPR/First Aid Certification classes.
- Social Responsibility We always strive to be a socially responsible rafting outfitter. As a company, we search for ways to reduce our impact on the environment as much as we possibly can. We clean our equipment using non-toxic, organic solutions, and we do so using a process that conserves water. In addition to being environmentally conscious and community oriented, we practice fair trade wages and regularly donate to river stewardship causes.
- Ghandi once said, “Be the change you wish to see in the world,” and at Northwoods Adventures, we take this simple phrase to heart. It is our company motto, and we live by it every day to create positive changes in our world.In short, there quite simply is no better option than Northwoods Adventures. Our fantastic guides have the knowledge and hospitality to make your adventure one to remember while our top-of-the-line equipment, multiple adventure options and dedication to social responsibility will keep you coming back for more. Don’t wait any longer. Give us a call today at (906)563-5450 to book your Michigan rafting trip.